The farm is located in a valley surrounded by great mountains and the vineyards are at 560 meters above sea level. Its soils are limestone and clayey.
The climate in our area is dry with maritime influences in Mediterranean air corridors that favor the development of crops and the quality of our wines, the estate has 5 grape varieties:
- Monastrell. A large part of it is still in glass, with a plantation frame of 2.8m2 x 2.8m2 and an age of 72 years.
- Merseguera. White grape variety. At the beginning it was planted in a goblet and later it was formed on a trellis to give it a longer life, with a planting frame of 2.8m2 x 2.8m2 and an age of 50 years.
- Cabernet Sauvignon. It is a younger crop, planted on a trellis, with a planting frame of 2.8m2 x 1.90m2 and is 20 years old.
- Syrah. Like the Cabernet Sauvignon, it is a young crop, also planted on a trellis, with a planting area of 2.8m2 x 1.90m2 and 20 years old.
- Chardonnay. It is the youngest crop of all, planted on a trellis, with a planting frame of 2.8m2 x 1.50m2 and is 5 years old.